Welcome to Lesson 1 of Summer Seven. We are going to look at 7 ways to have a great summer. This week Priorities! See below for some announcemnts of upcoming events.
- June 8th NW Midweeks will begin, men and women combined, child care provided. We will have several classes to choose from.
- Grief Recovery- we all encounter grief. A miscarriage, a death, a lost job, or a move. Learn some great tools in dealing with grief. Taught by Judi Roberts
- Specialty Class- we will discuss dreaming again, conflict resolution, one another relationships, overcoming and more! Teachers will include, Chip Roberts, Wade Cook, and Tim Summerlin.
- Teen Class- Equipping teens to change the world.
- You and Me Forever- Setting aside typical topics on marriage, this class will dive into Scripture to understand what it means to have a relationship that satisfies the deepest parts of our souls. Whether you are single, dating, or married, this book will help you discover the adventure that you were made for and learn how to thrive in it.
- The Jail Ministry is hosting a Field Day! June 18th from 10am-2pm at the Arvada Building for single moms and their children from Arapahoe House AND FOR all the single parents and their children from DCC who would like to join us for a fun day of outdoor events/games and a cookout! We are looking for donations in the form of Target gift cards of any amount for the event. Please contact Amy Stainbrook at email@example.com or 303-667-4229 if you would like to donate a Target gift card or are a single parent who would like to join us for the fun!
- Rocky Mountain School of Ministry and Theology - Pastoral Care and Counseling This class will meet in the mornings of June 25, July 30, August 6, 13, 20, and 27 at the Arvada Building Facility. This class is taught by Dr. Timothy Sumerlin. This course attempts to open avenues of insight and service through pastoral care and counseling. Numerous specific applications will be made in such areas of concern as crisis intervention; marital, premarital, and family counseling, and cross-cultural counseling. The students' own lives and experiences are seen as a base for developing competence in a healing counseling ministry. It is completely free for auditors. Sign up online at www.rmsmt.org