Thanks for joining us this sunday. Sermon notes can be found below.
- Join us for midweek on Wednesday Evenings at 7pm.
- Grief Recovery- We all encounter grief. A miscarriage, a death, a lost job, or a move. Learn some great tools in dealing with grief. Taught by Judi Roberts
- Specialty Class- This Week Wade Cook will be teaching on Conflict resolution.
- You and Me Forever- Setting aside typical topics on marriage, this class will dive into Scripture to understand what it means to have a relationship that satisfies the deepest parts of our souls. http://www.youandmeforever.org/
- Teen Class- Equipping teens to change the world.
- Rocky Mountain School of Ministry and Theology - Pastoral Care and Counseling This class will meet in the mornings of June 25, July 30, August 6, 13, 20, and 27 at the Arvada Building Facility. This class is taught by Dr. Timothy Sumerlin. This course attempts to open avenues of insight and service through pastoral care and counseling. Numerous specific applications will be made in such areas of concern as crisis intervention; marital, premarital, and family counseling, and cross-cultural counseling. The students' own lives and experiences are seen as a base for developing competence in a healing counseling ministry. It is completely free for auditors. Sign up online at www.rmsmt.org
- For June, the Sophisticated Seasoned Singles are headed to Lakeside Amusement Park. On Saturday, June 25, we will have a potluck beginning at 5pm. They have picnic areas towards the entrance by the parking lot. Admission into the park is $3.00 or $25.00 if you want unlimited rides. Please contact Jim Ellingson at email@example.com (or at 720-237-6038) if you are coming and to advise what you are bringing.
- A Special Event for the Singles and Young Marrieds, PEAK Behind the Mask- Friday, August 19th 8pm Location: Colorado Springs Christian Church$15/person, $25/couple before dance- price increases at door Come wearing formal attire and masks
- Special Missions Update. We reached our goal! We have currently raised $269,375! We are blessed to be a part of such a giving and sacrificial church! And it's not too late to give! We will continue to collect Missions Contribution money on Sundays. You can also continue to give online.