Upcoming Congregational Events
- Get your Children registered for camp! (teen camp is closed)
- Teens! Our annual Summer Kick off Celebration Devotional is next Saturday for all parents and teens. We will be transitioning in the upcoming freshman, welcoming and introducing our summer interns, as well as enjoying a time of fellowship and fun. Lifesource (6200 W Hampden Ave, Denver, CO 80227) Saturday, May 28th, 4:30-6pm.
- Singles! All the single ladies of the Rocky Mountain Region are hosting a special BROTHERS APPRECIATION NIGHT on Saturday, June 4th starting at 6 pm, in the Arvada Building fellowship hall. We will have tons of food (dinner will be served), fun games and special entertainment! It will be a great night to honor all of the guys and show them how much they mean to us! Dress casual in your favorite sports team gear! For more information or to volunteer please contact Debbie Cook at 303-918-4681.
- June 3-5 Father/ Son Camping Trip Turquoise Lake, Silver Dollar Campground, Leadville, CO. $49 for THREE DAYS & TWO nights for ANY SIZE family ONLY TWO WEEKS AWAY! Register NOW to CLAIM YOUR CAMPSITE!
- July 7-8 REACH Conference. It’s not too late to register. Over 13,000 people are already registered!! Don’t miss out. www.reach2016.com
Upcoming NW Events
- Next Sunday, May 29th, Family Church service and Pig Roast Tail Gate. Guest Speaker Frank Kim. Bring a picnic and join us after church to tail gate and try some smoked pork. @Arvada 10:30AM
- June 1st NW Midweeks begin, men and women combined, child care provided. We will have several classes to choose from. Grief Recovery,New Testament Class, Marriage Class,Teen Class
Upcoming SE Events
- SE Region Women’s Midweek, Tuesday, May 24th, in HOUSE CHURCHES, NOT at PCC.
- SE Region will meet at normal time and location next Sunday, May 29th, 10 AM LifeSource Fellowship
- SE Region, if you haven’t already, please click the form at http://goo.gl/Orw2AK
Upcoming City Events
- City Service May 29th, 5pm 216 S Grant St, Denver, CO 80209