Frank Kim teaches about true love and dating God's way.
Thank you to everyone who gave to special missions. If you would like to give click on the link below.
Here is the dating guidelines that Frank Metioned in his lesson. Click HERE.
- Today!! May 29th, Join us after service for a picnic Bring a picnic and join us after church to tail gate and try some smoked pork.
- Please NOTE Due to a delay in the remodel in the sanctuary we have delayed the start of midweeks!!
- June 8th NW Midweeks will begin, men and women combined, child care provided. We will have several classes to choose from.
- Grief Recovery- we all encounter grief. A miscarriage, a death, a lost job, or a move. Learn some great tools in dealing with grief.
- Specialty Class- we will discuss dreaming again, one another relationships, overcoming and more!
- Marriage Class- if you are married or think you might be in the future, learn about your marriage in light of eternity.
- Teen Class- Equiping teens to change the world.
- June 3-5 Father/ Son Camping Trip Turquoise Lake, Silver Dollar Campground, Leadville, CO. $49 for THREE DAYS & TWO nights for ANY SIZE family.
- Congregational Singles' Brother Appreciation Night All the single ladies of the Rocky Mountain Region are hosting a special BROTHERS APPRECIATION NIGHT on Saturday, June 4th starting at 6 pm, in the Arvada Building fellowship hall. We will have tons of food (dinner will be served), fun games and special entertainment! It will be a great night to honor all of the guys and show them how much they mean to us! Dress casual in your favorite sports team gear! For more information or to volunteer please contact Debbie Cook at 303-918-4681.
- July 7-8 REACH Conference. Flash Sale going on now! Don’t miss out. www.reach2016.com