Politics are Messy! Politics is not an emotionally neutral topic. It has the power to divide us instead of bring us together. What would it look like if Christians filtered their politics through their faith rather than filtering their faith through their politics? Video and Notes can be found below.
Here are a some great events coming up.
- HOPE Scouts is a HOPE worldwide organization that was started by kids that saw their parents serving the poor, and wanted to have the same opportunities. We are starting a troop in the north, and want to invite everyone to join! Kids aged 5-12 will meet once a month, for an hour after church, to plan service projects. Upcoming projects include collecting winter pack items for the poor, Rake-Up Colorado, and a bake sale that will raise money for the winter toy drive. The membership cost is $15 per child, which covers the cost of a HOPE Scouts t-shirt. Please contact Elke Turner ASAP to sign up and order your t-shirt. 918-809-0806
- HOPE Season of service There are multiple ways to help and to serve. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Midweeks: Mark your calendars, we are going to be starting a season of midweeks Wednesday, November 2nd starting with the Women and alternating Men and Women for 6 weeks. No midweek the week of Thanksgiving.
- Guys, Guns & God Saturday, November 5th from 10am-1pm Colorado Clays (13600 Lanewood St. Brighton, CO) Cost is $20 and includes 1 round of trap, 1 box of shells, and lunch CLICK HERE to register
- Father Daughter Dance, Saturday, November 12th from 7-9pm