Make your summer count by attending one of our classes being offered this summer on Tuesday evenings at 7 PM at Presbyterian Church of the Covenant!
1. You and Me (Middle School Room, main level)
A class for marrieds based on book of same title by Francis Chan. The class will focus not just on marriage but also on being sold out, passionate, and mission-focused in our marriages and families.
2. Health, Wealth and Relationships (Fellowship Hall)
Most of us want to be healthier but either don't know what that looks like it or how to practically get there. Likewise, most of us want to win with money in a godly way as well as to strengthen and improve our most important relationships but we don't know the way there. In this class we will share ideas and strategies for living life to the full in the key areas of health, wealth and strong, healthy relationships.
3. Encountering and Exploring Genesis (Sanctuary)
A flood, dinosaurs, and fathers of the faith. In this class we will tackle key apologetic questions raised in Chapters 1-11 of Genesis as we investigate evolution versus creationism, God versus science, and other tantalizing topics in the first 11 chapters of Genesis. Then we will move on to examine and learn from the inspirational faith of two of the great patriarchs in scripture: Abraham and Joseph.
4. Class for Teens
Various devotional topics and fun outdoor activities!
Teens will join the ENCOUNTERING AND EXPLORING GENESIS class on June 14, June 21, June 28 and July 12.
Be sure to Make YOUR Summer Count!
- Classes for KK-aged children and MS kids will be offered, similar to past summers.
- Classes will run 6-8 weeks on the following dates:
- June 14, 21, 28; July 12, 19, 26; And in some cases, August 2, 9